With just 34 units Houston Place is one of Fort Worth’s smallest downtown condominium communities. The floor plans tend to be quirky but very rich in architectural charm. The exposed brick walls inside of the units can’t talk but when you see them you’ll wish they could. Since the building was constructed as a bank headquarters in 1906 it has had various owners and occupants but today it’s friendly and close-knit residents would all tell you that a boutique condominium community is it’s highest and best use. With a neighborhood wine joint downstairs and all of Fort Worth’s downtown restaurants just footsteps away you could not ask for a cooler spot to call home.
Houston Place also wins the award for parking proximity to the unit. The attached parking garage has resident spaces just outside the hall to your condo. Door-to-door in under one minute. Not sure you could maneuver through this garage with an F150 or Suburban; it has VERY tight turns in several spots. Also not sure what the long-term plans are for the rooftop of the parking garage but we found ourselves up there one night watching fireworks going off from the Fort Worth Convention Center roof across the street, very cool.
- See all of the available units for sale at Houston Place Condos (with interior photos).
- Compare Houston Place to other downtown condos with my convenient spreadsheet
- Houston Place HOA Documents
- See the basement storage space at Houston Place Lofts
- Find out what units in Houston Place have sold for in the past 12 months